Conference participants are invited to present their results during poster sessions.
Submitted poster abstracts will be published in the Book of Abstracts.
Please, follow the instructions for abstract submission.
Example of Poster Boards
- Posters should be prepared in English.
- Poster boards will have size: 100 x 240 cm. Posters must NOT EXCEED that size.
- The recommended format for posters size is 90 x 120 cm.
- Posters should be prepared in advance and should be brought and attached to the poster board by the author at the beginning of the conference.
- Do not mail us your poster.
- The title, names of the authors, institutions, city and country should be clearly indicated on the poster. Name of the presenting author should be underlined.
- It is advisable to organize your poster in sections: Introduction, Results and Conclusions.
- Materials to fix posters on boards will be provided at the desk located in the poster area. NO PINS will be allowed for poster set-up.
- Please check the Poster Number from the list of Poster Presentations, which will be posted at the top of the board by the organizers.
- The Organisers will not be responsible for loss or damage occurred to posters left on the panels.
- Poster sessions will be organized at the conference vanue.
- A member of the presenting team (desirably the first author) should be present and adjacent to the poster during the assigned poster session.
- Poster number, time and location will be announced.
- Poster prizes will be awarded by the conference committee.
- Please note that 1 register can submit only 1 full paper!!!